Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Little notes.

Tonight I decided to go through some old notes and cards that I have been given over the past years. It's amazing to see what new things pop out at me when I read them now. Instead of me rambling tonight I thought I would just share some of the things I found. :)

You can make a difference in your world. It's not how much you accomplish in life that really counts but how much you give to others. It's not how high you build your dreams that makes a difference but how high your faith can climb. It's not how many goals you'll reach, but how many lives you touch. It's not whom you know that matters, but whom you are inside.
~Geneva

The 7 UPS
WAKE UP
..decide to have a good day.. Psalms 118:24
DRESS UP
...put on a smile... I Samuel 16:7
SHUT UP
..say nice things and learn to listen... Proverbs 13:3
STAND UP
..for what you believe in... Galatians 6:9-10
LOOK UP
..to the Lord... Philippians 4:13
REACH UP
....for something higher... Proverbs 3:5-6
LIFT UP
....your prayers.. Philippians 4:6

Make goals, aim high, and trust the Lord and He will see you through. ~Papaw Miller

"let go and let God"

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me...Phil 4:13

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way

I hope everyone is having a good week. Just remember that God has control of whatever situation you may be going through. If you would like, please leave comments of verses, or messages that mean something to you! I would love to read them!
~All my love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My only comment would be this Chels. When I went on the walk to emmaus they kept telling us thid one. It's gonna get gooder and gooder.
Until you have been to places like your dad and I have been you just don't know how much gooder it can get. And watching you I can see he has did a gooder job of raising three wonderful kids. Who I love very much. And as I always tell Lance. Man you gotta go to the woods if your gonna hunt. And that applies to a lot of thing don't ya think. So just remember it's gonna get gooder and gooder. See ya bye