Thursday, November 13, 2008

What breaks my heart

Gage.. my eleven year old brother broke down at school today just sobbing and no one understood why. Mrs. O'Brian took him aside to ask him what was wrong. Is this about Jim? He said yes and that him and Jim talked about doing many things together that they never got the chance! When this story was told to me I couldn't do anything else but cry for Gage. God has blessed him with a heart of gold. A came across something Gage wrote the other night and this is what it said....
JIM IN MY HEART FOR EVER
JIM WAT A MAN WAS ALWAYS CARING FOR OTHER PEOPLE BEFORE HIM SELF. I WOULD ALWAYS GO TO THE CAMPGROUND, AND IF JIM WOULDN'T MAKE HIS HOMEMADE ICECREAM I WOULDN'T GO. HE WAS MY GREAT UNCLE BUT I LOVED HIM LIKE ANOTHER DAD... REALLY. HE CARED FOR US, BY US, I MEAN EVERYONE. HE WAS A LOVING, HEART FILLED MAN. HE ALWAYS HAD TO DO SOMETHING, AND THATS WHY WE LOVE HIM. I PLAY BASKETBALL AND ONCE I WAYS OUT SIDE AND HE DROVE BY IN THE K-K TRUCK. HEY SMILEY. THATS MY NAME HE COULD MY COUSEN JEREMY AND I.HE SAID ONETIME SAID SMILEY LETS GO TO THE GYM BUT I COULDN'T.HE SAID OH MAN, HE KEPT GOING. WE NEVER GOT GO TO THE GYM, AND I WISH HE WAS HERE AND WE GO TO THE GYM EVERYDAY I COULD GO. LOVE THE MILLERS AND EVERYONE WHO KNOWEN JIM. I KNOW IT IS REALLY HARD REALLY U GUYS TAKE CARE. LOVE U JAMIE BRI, BAY, AND CINERRALLA
For those of you who don't know about Jim. He was our Great Uncle. He's a brother to my grandpa. Jim went to be an angel almost two weeks ago.
I've struggled these past two weeks excepting what God has thrown into my life. My heart breaks every time I read Britt's blog (even the happy ones) because I feel that no one should ever suffer that much hurt and have to pick up the pieces and move on. Brittany is one strong, powerful, blessed, and loving person I have ever met. Right now I'm speechless, all day I have many thoughts but now I'm struggling to get them down. I'm going to go for now. If I could leave you with one thing: Please tell those you love how much you love them. Give extra hugs and kisses and always thank God for the time and blessings He gives us! God Bless!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

it's going to get better chels. promise! Don't forget him, just have faith!

Julie said...

awe chels i love you!! give gage a hug from his other sister!

Michal said...

Chels, I know it's hard right now, but keep hanging in there! Gage has such a sweet heart, doesn't he?