Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not so good results..

Today has been one of those days. It started off by waking up at 6:40 when I usually wake up alot earlier and I'm out the door by 7 to make it to VU by 8. Well today I made it there at 8:10. My first class went well and my plan was to go get all my LAB work done for my doctor appointment tomorrow. Last night I put my lab slip in my mom purse so I wouldn't forget it at home and she would take it to work with her. So I get to her office and it's not there... hmmm(still not sure where it's at) Anyways, I had to call them and have them fax a new one. Lunch time came around and I just felt sick to my stomach. I was afraid to eat but knew if I didn't I would so starving by supper. I ate but the rest of the day my stomach just hurt so bad.
After my last class I went back to my mom's work to wait for her to get off work. I noticed my lab results were sitting there so I took a look. My cholesterol has risen while being on this medicine. Last month it was 174? and this month it's 204. If it gets too high I have to go off this medicine that's finally starting to clear up my face. I don't know what the Dr. thinks is too high. I know the range was 100-200. I'm worried and nervous about my appointment tomorrow. I don't want to go off this medicine. Everything else looked good which made me feel a little better. I'm going to try and stay positive. I'll give an update about how the appointment goes later! I'm going to do some major "retail therapy" tomorrow and try and get some of my Christmas shopping done! Anyways, hope everyone is having a good week. ...and if today got you down just remember tomorrow is a new day!

**Please keep Maria in your prayers tonight! for those who know who i'm talking about she gets her test results back tomorrow!

No comments: