Thursday, November 20, 2008

I had a my appointment yesterday and good news the doctor wasn't concerned with my lab results his words were "your labs look great." That made me feel so much better. He increased my medicine from 60mg a day to 80mg and also an antibiotic, he says this month we will begin to see faster results! :) I'm so excited it's been a long time since my face has been clear. July to be exact! With my day going well I decided to do some retail therapy. I was in the shoe buying "mode." When I came home my dad just didn't understand why I needed new shoes when I have plenty in my closet! :) (I don't know if he'll ever understand)
While a was shopping a got more good news.... Baby Herron is Perfect!! Praise God! They got the test results back yesterday and everything is perfect. I'm so happy for that family! Love them! :)
Tonight has been a little difficult for me. My dad flew to Mississippi today to be with my aunt tomorrow for her surgery (Please pray that everything will go smoothly). Last night when I came home from eville I just hugged him because for some selfish reason I didn't want him to go. I wanted him to be here with us. I know it's only 6 days. But with the events of these pass two weeks you never know. This morning I made sure I hugged him and let him know that I loved him. My dad has not even been gone 24 hours and it makes my heart break to pieces to think about those girls and Jamie. I can't even begin to describe the pain they must feel. Sometimes you think you don't know how to go on without Jim but the truth is we are. Yes it still hurts, and yes we will always be reminded of him. But those girls have something amazing to look forward to and that's when they can see him again! God has special plans for them!
Tonight this verse has been in my head:
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind......Luke 10:27

I've heard it a million times but it still reminds me that He is in control of my life and I just have to love Him with everything I have!
Well I'm heading off to bed! Enjoy the weekend! :) God Bless!

No comments: