Sunday, November 16, 2008

Life goes on.....

Friday night was filled with many old memories, laughter, and of course yummy food. Brooke's Birthday!!! haha (two weeks early) It has been a long time since I have been able to laugh that much. I always feel like I shouldn't be having a good time when people are dealing with such hurt in their lives. In about three hours it will mark 2 weeks since this nightmare happened and the hurt is still there. BUT from this point on I need to be strong for those girls and Jamie. With Thanksgiving around the corner and our annual black friday day with britt and Jamie, things will be different. It was so different last weekend when we had all the Miller's here because it's not the same without Jim. I think Britt mentioned in her blog about how she was just waiting for him to show up and honestly it does feel like that. I don't know if that feeling will ever go away.
Last night, Me and Emily went to see the movie Fireproof in Jasper. I loved it. I encourage everyone to see it. It reminded me that God loves us even when we reject him over and over again. What an AWESOME God!! :)
Anyways, Happy Birthday to Jamie yesterday!!! ..and as you go through your week remember to keep britt, bri,bay and jamie in your thoughts and prayers! Love you guys! Have a good week!

No comments: