Saturday, March 21, 2009

She's Finally HERE!!



Ciara is finally here! Sorry I don't know how to turn the picture :( But she's beautiful! She arrived Wednesday afternoon and weighed 7lbs! I went to held her last night, so tiny! When we were on our way home I already wanted to go back and hold her! I love her and her family so much! I'm glad everything went smoothly!
I've had an up and down roller coaster of a week. It all started I think Sunday evening, I was working and I was told that Andrea Boes, was in her final days. I was trying to keep professional and not cry but I was fighting back the tears. If you don't already know her little boy Ethan is in Cardinal Care in which I work. I have grown to love him dearly. Monday came and it was my first day back to school after spring back. It was no fun. My body just wanted to be laying in bed! Tuesday, came and I went to school only one class WO WO! Then I went to mom's work to take pictures of Ciara before she arrived! (belly shots) I was working on a "project" for them. It turned out very cute. Ciara was coming early and I knew her mommy was nervous and scared. Tuesday night, Janell and Sarah were home for spring break so we had a girls night! We went to Bobes and then to Lyss's to play Rockband and Wii. I'm not any good. Then I got the news...
Andrea had gone to be with Jesus. Right at that moment my life froze. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to cry in front of my friends. Sometimes it happens but I just don't want them to see me at my lowest. So, I went out to my car(sorry girls i left) and put my head down and just let the tears come. I prayed to comfort for that family, even Ethan. I continuously prayed! Probably about five to ten minutes later I went back in and tried to continue my night that I was having. I felt bad and every way. I didn't want to be the party pooper. But my mind was elsewhere.
Wednesday came, I knew Ciara was coming around 1:15. I felt like I was talking to God ALL DAY! poor guy! lol.. I wanted everything to be okay with Ciara and her family! I just didn't think I could handle another sadness.God was listening Ciara was perfect and mommy is doing awesome!
Friday, the day went pretty well, until I came home from work/cc. Friday was the viewing for andrea and on the way home, I had want I call an "emotional breakdown." To be honest, I was at the point, thinking I need one reason not to be angry with God right now. Of course I didn't want to think that, I was upset. When I calmed down I remembered that God gives and He takes away! Andrea is living in Heaven and Ethan will get to see her again one day! I think my thoughts were how can you take a 4 yr old away from his mom? But I have to remember God has "Bigger plans" as I was reading some other blogs I came across something Andrea had said and it's so true. Always Look at Each Day as it Being the GREATEST Day to be Here!" Andrea Boes 01/09. It's amazing how many lives she has touched! Though I have only met her a few times picking Ethan and one time at FatBoys, I have been truly blessed to know of her. I'm glad she's is no longer suffering.
Today, I watched the funeral procession leave from the church and I just wanted to take all the pain away from those families! But I realize the God is great no matter what!
Last night, as I held Ciara I realized that this is just another one of God's miracles! I do have so many blessings! I don't mean to complain and I don't want to sound like I'm the only one that has "emotional breakdowns." I know there are others! So today I'm going to try and be positive and thank God for everything I have been blessed with!
So, that's what I call a rollcoaster of a week. I had highs and lows, but in the end I believe I have grown closer to Him.
God bless you and your families, and have a safe weekend!
Keep Looking up!



No comments: