Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just what I need..

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." ~Gail Devers

My last post was all but glamorous. I promised this would be a positive post! I got to thinking about a "new" friend. I realized that God put her in my life for a reason. He knew I needed her in my life even if I didn't know why. She goes out of her way to make my day/night better. I know some of her struggles and she knows mine. For example, after she read my last post she text me and let me know that she was here for me! Wow! Words can't explain how much that meant to me! She didn't text me because she felt like she had to, but only out of the kindness of her heart. She's also going on the Haiti mission trip with me! Which is so exciting! So, I know this special friend will read this post and I just want to tell you that you're an amazing person and you have blessed me! Thank you for everything!
Here are some random of topics of interest this week:
Everyone should watch; Dancing with the Stars, Why? Because Melissa(from the bachelor) is on there and she's amazing!! lol Comes on Monday nights, and tuesday night is when people get kicked off.

Last Thursday night I met the Governor of Indiana Mitch Daniels. Haha His only words to me were... "you look good in green"... maybe cause I had a My man Mitch green shirt on?!?! hmm He shoke my hand and that was about it..


I got to see baby Ciara again last Friday, Shes almost two weeks old: Look at those cubby checks! I recieved this picture while sitting in class! :( But when I got there to hold her she was awake! Kinda! lol





This is from Gage's Gym Rats Tourney! They won! He did such a great job I'm proud of him and his team! :)

I had a good weekend, and it was just what I needed! Saturday night it was girl's night out! We ate at Mi Pueblo and then came back to my house and looked at old pictures and played euchre! It was great to catch up.
Hope everyone is having a good week! Remember to keep your head up!

Love always~

No comments: