Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Love is not a fight


Love is not a place
To come and go as we please
It's a house we enter in
And then commit to never leave

Lock the door behind you
Throw away the key
We'll work it out together
Let it bring us to our knees
Love is a shelter in the raging storm
Love is peace in the middle of a war
If we try to leave, may God send His angels to guard the door
No, love is not a fight but it's something worth fighting for

To some, love is a word
That they can fall into
But when they're falling out
Keeping that word is hard to do

Love will come to save us
If we'll only call
He will ask nothing from us
But demand we give our all
I will fight for you
Would you fight for me?
It's worth fighting for

Today, I'm praying for all those who are struggling in their marriages and those who just want to give up! I also pray for those whose hearts that have been broken, may God give them renewed strength to begin their new life. I love this song and to me it means that when you make a commitment let nothing tear you apart. I also see how much God gives and gives. He loves and loves unconditionally! Does it break your heart when you see people whose heart doesn't belong to God? I want to see them in Heaven one day! I know God has given me renewed strength to spread His word. I'm super excited about my trip to Haiti. I have truly felt that this trip will change my life! I'm so ready to jump in to whatever He has planned for me. Over this past year God has been working in me! I'm sick of my "lukewarm" living!! I'm sick of always worrying. I need to fully rely on God!

I'm going to try and post some pictures from this weekend!
We celebrated Britt's birthday on Friday night, with a trip to Bobes, and Cake and ice cream @ her house! :)

No comments: