Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday Brittany!!

I don't know where to begin. My heart has been in so many places this week. I've been in my room for hours trying to catch up on a weeks worth of homework,tests, and quizzes that I missed last week. I couldn't concentrate. My mind was off daydreaming. I started thinking about our trip to Haiti this summer and the team that we're going with. I'm excited! My next subject of thought was the BACHELOR!!! I'm totally addicted to this show and so are some my girls!! Ok, so I've been thinking about this show all day looonnggg!! It was so good last night and we have to wait two WHOLE weeks before we will know who wins! Of course, we all want Melissa to win! ;) I know it's stupid but this show is a MUST and it's driving me crazy that I don't know who the winner is!!
Today, is also Brittany's 20th birthday! Today is probably the toughest birthday for her and all I want to do is wrap my arms around her and never let her go! I know her daddy is smiling down at her, proud of everything she has and will accomplish. Sometimes I just don't know what to say. My heart hurts because I know they still struggle each and every day. Some days I think to myself why am I crying? I never in a million years thought I would be this emotional. So this is what I have to say to my best friend and cousin you could ask for! You are the strongest person I've ever met. Each day you bless so many people. I pray that today God gives you strength to go about your day and enjoy this birthday I'm sure it's one you'll never forget! You know that my only regret about coming home this year is that I can't be by your side when you need someone, but I do pray and think about you ALL the time. I know we haven't been as close these past couple of months but I do know it's hard and hopefully you always remember that I'm not going anywhere! :) Love you always! :)
New subject :) I made plans to go to Huntsville, AL in a couple of weeks to visit my aunt who is driving up from Mississippi and were gonna meet half way. We are going to have a girls weekend and do some "retail therapy." Yep, you heard me I'm going to shop, shop, and shop some more! :) I can't wait!
Well I'm gonna go for now but I'll try and get better at updating!
Love you all,
Keep looking up! :)

2 comments:

Brittany Janae said...

I don't always feel as strong as you think I am:) but thank you for thinking of me today...Today is one of those days I wonder why, but I know that no matter how many prayers I send up of how many times I find myself wishfully thinking, I am not in control- God is.. and at the end of the day that is my comfort! I love you with all of my heart, and I thank you for all that you have done for my family and I... we could not make it without people like you!!:)

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought of seeking help for your addiction?? Just kidding. Tell Jackie I said HI.
And by the way, man that pizza was good Sunday THANKS