Monday, March 8, 2010

"I will help you"

I had a totally different post planned out but it's deleted and this is what I want to say:

I struggle.

I have faults.

I fail.

But I still have God.

Isaish 41:10-13 "So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you and HELP YOU; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I WILL HELP YOU"

Isn't God all we need?

I've struggled to find God this past few months. Maybe that is why I stopped blogging, I began writing in my Pray journal again because some of my thoughts were so deep it even hurt me to write them. When I was greiving it was so easy to find God, I talked to him on my way to school, I talked to him in the evening, it was just a constant thing. As the months went on I felt I had less to talk about?!? I was confused as to why I felt so distant from Him now. Sunday this verse was mentioned. It hit home.... As I sat there I remembered some of the people that helped me through difficult times or that I have helped. I realized some of those people aren't in my life much anymore. I want to change that! Also, I want to be confident in myself to reach out and help those who need God!

So my Challenge is I'll help you if you help me!

1 comment: